- Hélios copper grease is ideal for assemblies requiring good thermal conductivity.
- In addition, this copper paste is suitable for assemblies and assemblies at very high temperatures.
- Thus the specific formulation of our Hélios reference allows non-destructive deposits.
- For example, it is suitable for fasteners subjected to very high temperatures.
- In addition, Helios contains more than 10% copper particles. This gives it excellent electrical conductive properties.
- Of course, this copper paste is additive extreme pressure, antioxidant and anti-wear, and has an exceptional adhesion.
Helios Copper Grease is formulated from a lithium thickener. In short, it durably protects all mechanical components by ensuring sealing and dismantling without the risk of seizing up. This is why the Helios is used in motorsport at a very high level. In particular, it is resistant to fire, water and various aggressive agents. Its package of anti-corrosion, extreme pressure anti-wear additives protects the various fixing points. For example, it is used to protect your brake pads.
In addition, our Helios copper paste is suitable for many other areas of activity which require secure dismantling in extreme conditions.
Helios is a grease for mounting static assemblies subjected to very high temperatures as well as aggressive environments. In this case our Helios ultra high temperature and conductive grease is suitable for many applications such as: electrical contacts, impregnation of sealing braids, ingot clamps, jaws of welding machines, drill rods, fittings, screwed assemblies to very high temperatures, tools, downhole hammer nets, stainless steel rods, cable glands, mechanical seals, O-rings, hot bender plain bearings, gas generators, turbines, compressors, foundry ejectors, combustion engines, mold closures to vulcanize, oven hinges.
Helios Ultra High Temperature Grease
Even more, our copper paste is available in different packaging. 700g Copper Grease Box (individually or in boxes of 12), 400g copper paste cartridge (individually or in boxes of 12), 5kg Copper Fat Bucket (individually or in boxes of 2), 20ml Copper Grease Syringe (individually or in boxes of 25), 50kg Copper grease Keg, 180kg Copper grease Barrel. In particular, packaging in syringes allows clean application in thin layers.
Of course, to guarantee you an optimal result and take full advantage of the technical properties of our Helios copper paste, your surface must first be cleaned and degreased. To do this you can use our Acta technical degreaser.