- This grease can be in direct contact with the ground because it preserves the environment and especially the groundwater.
- As such, our BIO grease provides lubrication for bearings, joints as well as general lubrication of all equipment when there is a risk of pollution of the natural environment.
- It is more than 80% biodegradable Grease.
- In addition it is additive extreme pressure, antioxidant and anti-wear, and this, without toxic additives
- In addition, BIOBELLEVILLE has excellent mechanical stability and water resistance.
- In short, this biodegradable grease corresponds to the ISO classification: L-XBBEB2
Our organic grease is formulated from a calcium thickener. Therefore this biodegradable fat is a multifunctional fat. For example, it combines good performance in temperature resistance, water resistance, and pumpability. This blonde grease is a multi-purpose grease for better rationalization of your stocks and a reduction in maintenance costs.
Blonde Calcium Grease
In particular it is recommended in sectors of activity such as: wood and forestry, agriculture, underground work, rail. In short, any type of activity where there is a risk of soil pollution.
In particular the BIOBELLEVILLE is suitable for the lubrication ofagricultural and forestry equipment, Construction and earthmoving machinery. It is also used inmining industry and in transport equipment. Of course it is used for the lubrication of materials and equipment in thewater treatment and irrigation. Thus this blonde calcium fat is suitable for the lubrication oflocks, dams, movable bridges.
Quite simply, it will allow you to grease your fittings and fittings as soon as you want to better protect the water tables
Protecting the environment is at the heart of our concerns. It is about taking measures to limit or eliminate the negative impact of human activities on the environment.
With this in mind, Belleville Grease offers this multi-service ORGANIC fat. This will allow you to replace your usual fat in many applications and thus act in favor of the preservation of the environment.
Finally, our BIOBELLEVILLE reference is available in different packaging. Box of 700g Organic Grease (individually or in boxes of 12), 400g cartridge Grease Biodegradable (individually or in boxes of 12), 5kg bucket (individually or in boxes of 2), 20ml syringe (individually or in boxes of 25), 50kg keg, 180kg drum. In addition you will appreciate our syringe packaging which allows a clean application in thin layers.
Of course, to guarantee you an optimal result and take full advantage of the technical properties of our aluminum grease, your surface must first be cleaned and degreased. To do this you can use our Acta technical degreaser.