Multi Purpose Lithium EP2 Grease
- This multi-purpose grease is based on mineral oil, lithium soap and EP additives.
- Thus we provide protection against wear.
- In addition, this Lithium grease offers protection against corrosion and enhanced adhesion by the addition of a tackifying agent.
- This is why the GBMS090 from our “Les Indispensables” range is suitable for conventional lubrication.
- In short, it is suitable for the lubrication of bearings, bearings, stops under normal conditions of use.
Multi Purpose Grease
Multi Purpose Grease
Our multi-purpose grease is a versatile grease. Thus it will ensure your different conventional lubrication. However this fat is additive extreme pressure. This is why our reference GBMS090 allows you to optimize your maintenance operations in complete safety. In addition, our GBMS090 grease will meet your lubrication requirements under normal conditions of use. In fact GBMS090 is an Indispensable grease ”. Finally, this multi-service fat is a first price grease.
EP2 Lithium Grease
This lithium grease offers an excellent technical compromise for conventional applications. Thus it will ensure without problem most of the greases without particular constraint. However, our reference GBMS090 still offers a range of use between 10°C and +120°C. The GBMS090 offers economical lubrication by presenting a very good quality / price ratio.
First Price Universal Grease
This Multiservice EP grease provides lubrication for plain and rolling bearings. Of course it is a question of operating under normal conditions of load and temperature. This Polyvalente EP is used in industry and public works. In addition, our lithium grease is used in transport and agricultural machinery. Finally, this versatile grease is used in the automobile. For example for the lubrication of bearings, plain bearings, ball joints, joints, universal joints… etc.
This universal EP grease is resistant to water. In addition, it retains satisfactory mechanical stability under washing. In conclusion, our reference GBMS090 allows economical lubrication while preserving the material.