- Our Perfluorinated Grease does not affect rubber and plastic parts.
- In addition, this High Technology Grease is insoluble in hydrocarbons
- Furthermore CALORA is non-flammable, chemically inert to acids, chlorine, soda
- In addition, this inorganic white fat has exceptional adhesion.
- In short, this technical grease is specially designed for severe industrial applications requiring chemical inertia and good mechanical performance.
- For example it is suitable for the lubrication of seals and taps on oxygen systems
- But also it is used in the presence of oxygen, ammonia and hydrogen
Calora grease is essential for applications that require extreme resistance and durability. Thus it has exceptional technical characteristics. As a result, our perfluorinated grease increases the lifespan of your equipment, while reducing your maintenance or servicing costs. In short, it has unmatched technical performance to date.
Calora - High Tech Grease
CALORA is used at very high temperatures. In addition, it is completely resistant to oxidation. This perfluorinated fat is recommended for a large number of applications. On the one hand it is used for different types of technical assemblies. On the other hand, it is used for mechanical lubrication in the electromechanical and household appliance industries. But also for the lubrication of measurement and precision materials and equipment in the space and aeronautical sectors. The Calora is also ideal for greasing compressors, electro-pneumatic and pneumatic equipment. On the other hand, this high-tech grease is essential in the chemical industries. Finally, it provides lubrication under nuclear radiation. In particular, our high-tech Calora grease is recommended for lubrication of machining centers. But also copy centers or ball columns.
Our CALORA inorganic grease is also suitable for the electronic, medical, paramedical, pharmaceutical, etc. sectors. In addition, this high-tech grease is compatible with all metals, plastics and elastomers. This is why CALORA perfluorinated grease is insensitive to solvents. In the same way it is unaltered by water, even salty. The same goes for steam (including under pressure). Chemicals, acids and bases will not degrade our perfluorinated fat. Obviously our this inorganic white fat has anti-corrosion, anti-wear qualities. What is more, this chemically inert grease is resistant to the effects of shearing and shock.